Arlan's Read Whine

i decided i dont want comments on this blog. that'll make it easier for me to write whatever i want. you dig? thanks for reading though!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

i love the *you* in you...

i always wonder how many of the girls/women that are reading are at the stage in their lives where theyre questioning their sexuality. i always say i wish i had movies like "but im a cheerleader" when i was 16 and just realizing things about myself. i wouldnt have felt as alone or scared or like a sinner (raised very religiously)...

it would have made things easier if there was someone to talk to about it. but i was left to the resources i had. and this was 10 years ago, so the internet wasnt like it is today!

ive spoken to a few people who fit into this category. they tell me that it is nice to know theyre not alone. and they have a place to go to feel part of something.

so if there is anyone out there in internet land who's reading this right now, and youre struggling with something. anything. doesnt even have to be related to your sexuality (but somehow it always is), i want you to feel free to write to me on myspace...if you just need someone to "listen".

i cant promise that i'll be able to help, but i know that sometimes, just having someone know your problem...helps. why do you think i invited you guys into my personal blog?? its definitely a two-way street :-) you get to listen to me *whine* about my ex and about my future ex's...must be SO incredibly interesting.

i still cant believe im going to be Krav Maga -in' in about 30 hours. thats crazy talk. they told me to bring LOTS of water, and that id be dripping in sweat at the end of the hour. this is what i usually tell my dates...so im lookin forward to it;-)

<< Home