Arlan's Read Whine

i decided i dont want comments on this blog. that'll make it easier for me to write whatever i want. you dig? thanks for reading though!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

you wanna kick me, WHERE?

im starting Krav Maga on monday....

week after week, i agree to something or do something that lets me know how insane i am.

but hopefully it'll help me work on my quads and my uh...delts...and stuff. (?)

that sarah paulson took her top off in last week's ep of studio 60 and she made me want her abs. its weird how things are so connected...hmm...

oh and speaking of things being strangely connected... Daniela Sea who plays Max/Moira on the L Word is a COOL woman. i cant wait to see what happens with her character in the new season. i hope to spend more time with her. she's a special person. i feel like i'll learn a lot from her in the near future.

<< Home