Arlan's Read Whine

i decided i dont want comments on this blog. that'll make it easier for me to write whatever i want. you dig? thanks for reading though!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

letitgo

im not sure why people think i know of every single gay person that ever lived. im learning just like everyone else. i think im just a bit more excited when i learn;-) but yeah, i dont know every lesbian...im probably going to be surprised by something again today.

its just me here...in a (oh-so-empty) 2-bedroom place in san diego. typin on my computer. foldin tshirts. slangin' magazines. listenin' to emo music. and getting a few giggles from my friends.

and i took some medicine last night for my back that made me sleep til noon today! so i just woke up...not sure what this post is about. but whats new there? ;-)

<< Home